Sunday, August 24, 2008

Can you BELIEVE this?

Less than 24 hours in the hospital can be very colorful and costly..

I thought I need to share these pictures so you could all see what Bill has been up to please make sure you are sitting for the next few pictures.......... Wait for it......................
Yes you are seeing it right one page of charges and YES it does say $141,753.55 Not only does his chest hurt put the pocketbook as well.. Thank goodness for insurance. I guess we really can call him the MILLION DOLLAR MAN.

7 comments:

Chelsey said...

Ouch. Ouch, ouch ouch!!! I cannot believe those pictures. Hope Bill gets better very soon. I feel for you on the bill...ouch!

Helen said...

Oh my gosh. Those pictures made my stomach hurt. I can't believe what he has been through. Hope he is feeling better.

The Wiseman's said...

Oweee! Hope you are home taking care of him momma little!

Eric and Lindsay said...

I hope Bill is feeling better!

Unknown said...

oh my gosh!! I don't know what was worse..seeing the bruises or seeing the hospital bill!
Poor Bill! I hope you have a FULL and speedy recovery!

Paul and Rachel said...

Wow to both!! We're thinking of both of you and wish Bill a quick recovery.

Hacking it up said...

Good HONK!! Talk about a purple nurple!! He truly IS the strongest guy ever!! He's been through so much!! ...And with a bill like that,...who wouldn't have heart problems?...no wonder he needed a pacemaker! It was so his heart could start up again after it stopped when he saw the hospital bill!!
Glad he's doing better!

Music for your ears