Monday, January 28, 2008

Oh I can't believe how much it snowed AGAIN

OH MY GOSH I came home from work and had to shovel 12 inches of snow again. I tried to start the stinking snow blower and I couldn't get it started and I think I said a few choice word,( I know I did) it just makes me so mad, that driveway is so stinking big it makes me sick''..;;;;. Thank goodness for Tracy and my neighbor they came to my rescue and we got it done before Bill got home; Please somebody rescue me from the snow and the shoveling.............................

2 comments:

Cammie said...

Ugh. Though it can be pretty to watch it fall shoveling it is a ain

Hacking it up said...

I know where you can go to get away from the snow.... :)

And hey! You added music! I haven't done that yet!! Good job!

I told my mom I'm starting a blog for her...she's scared of it...she'll get over it...she needs something to do! :)

Music for your ears