Friday, January 25, 2008

This is crazy as if I don't have enough to do...

OK I guess I better get on the band wagon and blog like the rest of the family, what a great and fun way to kept up with each other. I have so enjoyed , Hackings, Harwood's, Tuckett's, Sain's and Hansen blogs . The first thing I do each morning at work is look at each one of these to see if anything new is happening I love it. I have no Idea what I doing but here goes nothing. As I was creating my blog I was thinking about what I could name it, of course I needed to use some part of our name so we could be identified and the thought came to me I don't have time for this, then I started thinking about life and how short it really is and sometimes we get in the fast lane and miss some of the most important things in life and that's family. Thanks to each you for motivating me to do this. I think it will be fun.

3 comments:

Littletime said...

Mom this really does work. I am still trying to learn but it is a fun thing.... I love you

TheSainOnes said...

This really is fun staying up with all the family.

Unknown said...

Yeah!! I'm so glad you have a blog! It really is so much fun and such an easy way to keep in touch with everyone! I will be putting you on our "family" list and will be back often to see how your blog is looking...so far so good! :)

Music for your ears