Sunday, February 10, 2008

Always keep your Eyes on Logan

Sat was really a day from H--- it started ok but went from bad to worst as the day went on. Un- be-known to us Logan 2 years old walked out of the bedroom with a new can of spackle not a one of us saw him, but we heard him singing away and making whee ou sounds, I told Bill he better go check on him thinking he was with his Dad, Oh know, Bill yelled like a Commache JEANETTE YOU BETTER GET DOWN HERE NOW, I thought it can't be that bad, oh boy was I wrong, Logan had emtpy the entire can of spackle on my leather chair, 3 windows,window payne and blinds and all over himself his hair was standing straight up with so much spackle in it. Trust me these picture can't even begin to show what it was really like

No comments:

Music for your ears