Wednesday, February 20, 2008

As you know I have been re-doing my bedroom for the last 6 weeks, well its finally done enough that we can get into the bed without crawling under and over things. I still have a few walls that need to be decorated but for the most part it is done. I really think it turned out good, the colors are so cozy and warm. Now its time to move to another room that needs to be done. I just have to wait a while so Bill will forget the mess we were in so long, and won't pitch a fit...

4 comments:

The Wiseman's said...

I am so glad nothing got ruined with the spackle mess. Your room looks great, I have been trying to do mine for awhile and anytime I want something done Jason runs the other way! It sure looks cozy!

TheSainOnes said...

Looking good.... I love how it turned out.

Paul and Rachel said...

Yea!! I'm so glad to find so many of my family on here!! Your room looks beautiful. Those are some of my favorite colors ever!! It makes me want to get to work on my own room. Love you.
Rachel A

Eric and Lindsay said...

I love your new room! It is so cute!

Music for your ears